If you are a group of business women or a group of women business owners who are confronting transition in their careers, business or life and who want to do more, achieve more and be more a Mastermind Circle might be the perfect vehicle for you.
A Mastermind Circle combines brainstorming, education, peer accountability and support in a group setting to help members achieve success by challenging each other and setting challenging but achievable goals.
In a facilitated Mastermind Circle, a trained facilitator makes sure that conversations are
- deep and balanced
- that everyone has an opportunity to be in the spotlight for a specified amount of time
- that all of the agenda items are covered in the allotted time.
A mastermind circle process
- guides you to create a goal, then a plan to achieve it.
- helps you with creative ideas and good decision-making.
- As you begin to implement your plan, both success stories are applauded and problems are solved through peer group brainstorming and collective, creative thinking in order to implement new ideas.
A successful group requires
- willingness to both give and receive advice and ideas
- to support each other with complete honesty, respect and compassion.
These circles help members grow, act as sounding boards for ideas and support for colleagues so that members achieve the success they desire.
If you are interested in finding out more about participating in a Mastermind Circle, please contact me to explore further.